Central Florida Fairgrounds- 4603 West Colonial
Drive-Orlando, Florida 32808
2013 Central Florida Black Expo
Vendor Policies and Procedures
1. APPLICATION PROCESS
- COMPLETION PROCESS – Application must be completed, signed and returned by the deadline indicated and must include all non-refundable fees with a picture/full disclosure of items to be sold (unless applicant is not accepted for participation).
- CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE – If accepted for participation, a confirmation letter will be emailed containing check-in time, exhibit location and other applicable information.
- NOTIFICATION OF REJECTION – If applicant is not accepted for participation, a notice explaining the reason for rejection and a refund check will be mailed to applicant promptly.
2. ON SITE SALES & BOOTH/EXHIBIT GUIDELINE
- CHECK-IN AND SET-UP PROCEDURES – Exhibitors may access the facility beginning at 12noon on Friday, August 9, 2013. No vehicles will be allowed to drive inside the building. All large objects and trash MUST BE removed from the space by 7pm on Friday, August 9, 2013. Move-in WILL NOT be permitted on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- ANY PARTICIPANTS WHO FAIL TO ARRIVE DURING THE CHECK-IN/MOVE-IN TIMES WILL BE CONSIDERED A “NO SHOW” AND THE SPACE MAY BE RE-ASSIGNED.
- SPACE ASSIGNMENT – Exhibitors cannot “request” to be moved to another location once space has been assigned. Participant cannot sublet, assign, or donate their assigned space in whole or part without permission of Expo management.
- OPERATION AND SALES – This will be a HIGHLY attended event…be prepared for the large crowd. This is a one-day event. All participants are expected to be open during event hours! PARTICIPANTS WILL BE PERMITTED TO SELL OR GIVE-AWAY APPROVED ITEMS ONLY. FOOD AND/OR BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTION (VIA SALES) WILL BE PERMITTED.
- EXHIBITOR SPACE – Your operation and signage must be contained within the designated space. You must indicate the amount of tables on the application.
- SIGNAGE – Participants will be given their signage. Signage must be contained within assigned space.
- CLEAN-UP – Each participant must clean up his/her designated area during the day with a final clean up at the end of the final day. Trash receptacles will be on site.
- TAXES – Participants are responsible for all FL sales tax, if applicable. It is the participant’s responsibility to file the necessary forms with the FL Tax Commission.
- SAFETY – All participants must comply with all fire and safety guidelines explained in the confirmation material.
- PRODUCT/SERVICE EXCLUSIVITY – No participant will be granted exclusivity of products, business or services.
- SUPPLIES – You will be provided a skirted table and two chairs. The U.S.A. Crown Pageant Systems, Inc., nor any of the event sponsors or their representatives, employees, agents, patrons or guest is responsible for any supplies participants require. Please bring all necessary supplies.
- RESTRICTED SALES/GIVE-A-WAYS – The sale of the following items is strictly prohibited: BALLOONS, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, and OFFENSIVE OR EXPLICIT ITEMS.
3. EVENT SERVICES
- ELECTRICAL SERVICE – Electrical service is limited and must be requested at time of application. If service is provided, it will be indicated on your confirmation. All outlets will adapt to ONE item being plugged in. The use of drop cords is NOT permitted!
4. GENERAL INFORMATION
- LIABILITY – Neither the U.S.A. Crown Pageant Systems, Inc., or event sponsors, representatives, employees, agents, patrons or guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the property of any participant due to fire, robbery, accident or other cause that may arise from participant’s use or occupancy of participant’s assigned space during the Expo
- INSURANCE – All participants shall be responsible for liability insurance.
- REFUNDS – No participant refunds will be made for any reason. Space fees are refundable only if applicant is not accepted to participate.
- REMOVAL – Expo management reserves the right to close down and remove any participant that is not adhering to Expo policies and procedures, deemed obnoxious or performing activities not in keeping with Expo standards. THIS INCLUDES SELLING OR GIVING AWAY ITEMS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED BY THE U.S.A. CROWN PAGEANT SYSTEMS, INC., TO SELL OR GIVE AWAY.
- DISPLAY – Balloons of any type are NOT allowed inside the building. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in removal from the event and/or a fine of $500.
CANDYCE PEAY CPEAY@CFBLACKEXPO.ORG VENDOR SALES MGR
PAM MONIX PMONIX@CFBLACKEXPO.ORG
KIM LOVE KLOVE@CFBLACKEXPO.ORG
Orange County Convention Center
Owned and operated by Orange County Government and located in the heart of the area’s tourism district, the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) serves as the perfect event destination. Whether you are visiting us as a planner, an exhibitor, an attendee or a member of the community, the OCCC is committed to making your experience with us a success. Come and find out for yourself why we are known as “The Center of Hospitality”!
Orange County Convention Center Parking Map – Download
The West Concourse, located inside the OCCC’s West Building, faces International Drive. The street address for the West Concourse is
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
View Larger Map